maandag 7 maart 2016

Last update - end of blog

Almost a month without writing a new blog post. That is rather indicative of my decreased interest in the 50plus matter via this medium. Also, due to personal circumstances like colds and unforeseen changes with a great impact, I have not been fit in the past month.
Basic income still has my full support, and I express that via retweeting basic income posts on Twitter.
My job applications have not resulted in any success so far, neither for minor nor for middle positions. So I am taking it slowly these days, hereby increasing my energy levels.

Filed my tax return this morning, and was happy with the easy process for the company part of the return. All in all it took me only about 45 minutes to complete it. No sweat.

My research into parallel, probable, reincarnational and other selves has bloomed in the past month. I have managed to get useful information via theory books and in practice. The latter basically through dreaming. Before falling asleep I suggested to myself to meet reincarnational selves and so I did, sometimes in the twilight zone between wakefulness and falling asleep, and sometimes in a dream. From my early years onwards I have always had good dream recollection, and in the past years I have written down a lot of them.
I will certainly continue the research, and get skilled in lucid dreaming. Via the Elias FB forum I have been motivated in hunting for focuses (reincarnational selves) in a special group setting. That I will continue as well.

The book publication preparations for the Dutch translation of 'Free will after life' are going very well. The cover creation and the editing process are finished; next step: positioning myself and the book for the media.

This is my last blog post on being 50 plus in Amsterdam. Maybe at some point I'll start a new one when I am about to write the new research book. Not sure yet.
Hope you have enjoyed the posts.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten